New Users – NCSU
- Print out and complete the Billing Authorization Form
- The form should be submitted to the appropriate Instrument Manager or to Rebecca Rainey in 318 MRC
- The form must be submitted at or before the 1st instrument training session
- Register as a New User with the Facility Online Manager
- Review the Training Plan for the specific lab of interest
- Contact the Instrument Manager to schedule instrument training
New Users – External/Industry
After-Hours Access to AIF
- PI must complete the AIF After Hours Access Form
- The completed After-Hours Access Form should be submitted to the Lab Manager of the specific lab to which the user is applying for access
Acknowledgement Statement for User Publications
Publications that include results obtained at AIF should acknowledge the Facility with this statement:
The authors acknowledge the use of the Analytical Instrumentation Facility (AIF) at North Carolina State University, which is supported by the State of North Carolina and the National Science Foundation.
After your results have been published, please submit bibliographic information via the Contact Us page.