AIF staff members strive to provide a better education platform to NCSU students and local communities. This new page includes application and technique notes drafted by AIF staff, who are expert in their prospective field. More application and techniques notes will be included.
- Multilayer polymer film identification using Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
- Effect of disinfectant chemistry on polymers using Nanoindentor
- 30kV vs. 16kV final thinning in FIB
- Hair contaminant identification using SEM
- Sample mounting for XPS
- Determination of phase transition in Ferroelectrics using XRD
- Hydrogen bubble formation and evolution in Aluminum Nanoparticles