New Users – NCSU
- Print out and complete the Billing Authorization Form
- The form should be submitted to the appropriate Instrument Manager or to Amanda Johnson in 246 MRC
- The form must be submitted at or before the 1st instrument training session
- Register as a New User with the Facility Online Manager
- Review the Training Plan for the specific lab of interest
- Read and sign lab use policy and return the signed copy to lab or instrument manager.
- Contact the Instrument Manager to schedule instrument training
New Users – External/Industry
After-Hours Access to AIF
- PI must complete the AIF After Hours Access Form
- The completed After-Hours Access Form should be submitted to the Lab Manager of the specific lab to which the user is applying for access
AIF Instrumental Technique Description
- If you are not familiar with various analytical tool hosted at AIF, please click the link for individule technique description written by AIF staff. These technique descriptions are aimed to new users and can provide a general guideline.
Acknowledgement Statement for User Publications
Publications that include results obtained at AIF should acknowledge the Facility with this statement:
This work was performed in part at the Analytical Instrumentation Facility (AIF) at North Carolina State University, which is supported by the State of North Carolina and the National Science Foundation (award number ECCS-1542015). The AIF is a member of the North Carolina Research Triangle Nanotechnology Network (RTNN), a site in the National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI).
After your results have been published, please submit bibliographic information via the Contact Us page.