New Users – NCSU
- Go to Mendix website at https://labs.ncsu.edu/
- Log in using your NCSU unity ID
- Click “My Agreement” icon and send agreement request to your PI via Mendix
- If you would like to be trained for any instrument, please complete AIF Safety Training first and then request training via Mendix
- Review the Training Plan for the specific lab of interest
- Read and sign lab use policy and return the signed copy to lab or instrument manager
New Users – External/Industry
After-Hours Access to AIF
- PI must complete the AIF After Hours Access Form
- The completed After-Hours Access Form should be submitted to the Lab Manager of the specific lab to which the user is applying for access
AIF Instrumental Technique Description
If you are not familiar with various analytical tool hosted at AIF, please click the link for individual technique description written by AIF staff. These technique descriptions are aimed to new users and can provide a general guideline.
Acknowledgement Statement for User Publications
Publications that include results obtained at AIF should acknowledge the Facility with this statement:
This work was performed in part at the Analytical Instrumentation Facility (AIF) at North Carolina State University, which is supported by the State of North Carolina and the National Science Foundation (award number ECCS-1542015). The AIF is a member of the North Carolina Research Triangle Nanotechnology Network (RTNN), a site in the National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI).
After your results have been published, please submit bibliographic information via the Contact Us page.