Essential Job Duties
The primary purpose of the position is to provide administrative support for the Analytical Instrumentation Facility at NC State University. This position will serve as the primary contact for AIF staff and customers, which include internal and external users. This is a key role in the facility and will work closely with the director and business officer to ensure that the department needs are handled properly.
Key responsibilities include the following:
• processing internal and external billing
• setting up agreements for external users
• processing vouchers, travel reimbursements / authorizations, marketplace orders and other financials
• maintaining and ordering general office supplies
• distributing mail for the department
• creating Fedex labels for lab managers as needed
• attending staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled
• scheduling all meetings to include room reservations, sending out email notifications, compiling agendas, and confirming dates and times; managing AIF internal calendar
• answering phone calls and greeting visitors
• issuing parking passes for visitors
• using a Pcard for purchasing supplies, food, etc.
• perform other duties as identified with the director